1 on 1 Telephone (or video) Coaching
With Terry Gaspard MSW, LICSW
Author and Owner of movingpastdivorce.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terry will most likely be able to schedule a session with you within 2-3 weekdays. Most appointments are scheduled on Monday between 4pm and 8pmEST or on Thursdays. Sometimes, I schedule appointments some Friday afternoons. Other days and times can be arranged upon request. Appointments are usually made to fit the clients schedule and are 45 minutes in duration. Both telephone and telehealth (video) sessions are available. They must be paid for at least 48 hours in advance of the session. In order to reserve an appointment time in the future, it is recommended that you pay for your appointment at least one week in advance. Payment is made through the pay pal option on this site. If you do not show up for the session, and do not give me at least 24 hours notice, your payment for the session will not be returned or given as a credit for another session.
Telephone coaching is not counseling but it can help you to get information, support, and advice from a relationship, marriage, and divorce expert. Typically most people sign up for two to four sessions and seek counseling if needed for further support. Terry does not usually text her clients but schedules sessions through email.
MovingPastDivorce.com offers affordable, solution-focused coaching to daughters of divorce and men and women who are trying to resolve issues related to marriage, divorce, parental divorce, post-divorce adjustment, remarriage, and stepfamily life. I also work with couples contemplating divorce. Divorce is a painful experience and our strength-based approach can help you cope with one of the following transitions:
- Divorced single adults questioning their relationship choices.
- Married individuals considering divorce. Terry is a child development expert and can help you consider the impact of divorce upon children of all ages.
- Married or remarried couples struggling to save their marriage and in need of practical steps to get their relationship back on track.
- Adult children of divorce looking to make peace with their past and form healthy intimate relationships.
- Adult children of divorce feeling stressed with the prospect of dealing with the holidays, weddings, and other special occasions where parents and/or stepparents might face potential conflict.
- Divorcing parents looking to minimize their child’s pain and/or having concerns about what’s in their child’s best interest (visitation, shared parenting, absent parents, etc.).
- The challenges of stepparents: new roles, discipline, blending families, resolving conflicts, and communication breakdowns.
A 45 minute session can be scheduled for $60.00. A package of two sessions can be scheduled for $100.00. All packages or sessions must be paid 48 hours in advance of a scheduled session and are subject to renewal. For a session to be reserved, it must be paid for one week in advance. Terry can no longer offer 20 minute free consults due to an increase in coaching clients. Refunds will only be issued if clients cancel with 24 hours notice in writing to email@example.com (minus $2.04 pay pal fee). Thanks!
*All conversations are confidential and Terry is a professional divorce coach and therapist.